Friday, June 22, 2012

TGIF

So, let's see...I have finished 2 baby blankets and one adult-sized granny square blanket and will be sending them off around early July. The recipient does not know about them, which makes it even better.

My cousin had a birthday gift she was going to have ready for me when I went to CO to help her with her soon-to-be-here baby girl (I am just now realizing I did not cancel my ticket....wow) but she mailed it to me instead, since I was unable to go. Guess what she sent? A box of yarn! She thought it was funny, I thought it was great! Lol. I had already been thinking about a rainbow-like granny square blanket and now I have the colors with which to create it. You just can't beat free yarn. And the yarn is yarn you don't really see today...it's older so it seems more like novelty yarn or something.

I have several other things I need to mail-off, which I promise I'll get to...please, just be patient.

Have a wonderful Friday, because I sure will.

Peace out,

LaToya

No comments: