Wednesday, October 26, 2011

M's Blanket

LOL. I am so FIRED for not being done. I think I actually started M's blanket six months ago...I have been working on it at work recently which is why I am almost done, but I ought to be ashamed for taking forever. Luckily, it's getting cold now, so it can be used just as soon as I finish this last brown striping sequence, sew in the ends and do the edging. I also had to make it larger because M has just turned 1 and he's not an infant anymore, so I have made the blanket larger than I would normally make a baby blanket. It would not have been fair to leave it infant-sized on account it has taken me forever to make!

I also have to get started on a new baby boy blanket. Since it's for a newborn that is not here yet, it shouldn't take long, LOL, but my track record is now shot to hell, so we'll see. The colors that were requested were: black, yellow, and green. However, I do not think that's about to happen; I do not even think they make baby yarn in black! :)



No comments: