Friday, May 06, 2011

I concede...that means I give up

Having started a second, longer baby blanket for M, I am so thoroughly annoyed. Not by the blanket mind you, that's the fun part...I guess it's not even the pattern. It's actually easy-peasy once you get past the foundation chain. Somehow or another, I am either adding too many single crochets or miscounting where to put my 3 single crochets in the next single crochet (this is actually very easy) or I am just not supposed to make this ripple pattern blanket. So very annoying I tell you! With that being said, at this rate, M will be 5 years old before he gets this blanket so I'll stick with what I know and use the Project Linus pattern and the same colors. It'll still be awesome.

I told LaTasha within the last few months that I wanted to make a patriotic afghan or something; red, white, and blue; duh. A ripple pattern would be nice, so I'll just have to look for a new ripple pattern or something...IDK. 

No comments: